Find the information you are looking for here.
1. Which undergraduate programs does UFSC offer?
2. How can I apply for admission?
There are several ways to apply at UFSC:
For transfer and returning, the Student Administration Department (DAE) publishes a public call every semester, following the Academic Calendar, informing the seats available in each undergraduate program for transfer (to students coming from other higher education institutions), returning (to students who already graduated or that have studied at UFSC) and for changing degree program (to current students at UFSC). Rules are available in the Resolution no. 17/CUn/97.
3. How does UFSC’s vestibular work?
4. Where can I have access to the course descriptions?
5. Where can I find information about UFSC’s academic departments?
6. Where can I find the academic calendar?
7. What are the health services provided to the university community?
1. Which graduate programs (master’s and doctoral degree) does UFSC offer?
2. Which specialization programs are offered by UFSC?
3. What are the procedures for foreign degree validation?
International students or visitors
1. Where can I find information about exchange programs?
2. What are the procedures for applying at UFSC?
3. What are UFSC’s partner institutions?
4. What are the procedures for visiting UFSC?
1. What are the seminars, lectures, conferences and debates happening at UFSC?
Suggestions or complaints
Go to UFSC’s Ombuds Office.
Phone: +55 48 3721-9000
Online phone directory: http://www.telefones.ufsc.br